Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh how it has been a very long time...

So I have been playing around with this blogger on and off for a while now. I think I was trying to make it too difficult. From here on out you will just get the bottom line...What's for dinner and how did you get that deal?!?!

Dinner Tonight - I took the easy way out...BBQ from Mad Dog's around the corner.

Today's deals at CVS $7.34
  • 2 Purex laundry detergent (20% more free)
  • 3 Purex laundry sheets
  • 1 bottle of Listerine Smart Rinse for kids

Today's deals at Publix $12.62

  • 4 packages of muellers pasta
  • 3 packages of Uncle Ben's Ready Rice
  • 2 bottles of Juicy Juice
  • 2 bottles of Arm & Hammer detergent
  • 1 Folgers Coffee

There are coupons for purex detergent and uncle ben's rice in this weeks paper. I found the Juicy Juice coupon online and the pasta was such a good buy that I didn't even need a coupon!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing how much other people save too! So glad I know you're out there in the blogging world now. :) As far as the dinners go, I have such a hard time planning them...I don't love cooking (although I don't mind) and I'm so picky...so we never have super gourmet meals! haha Also, when I left T&U, we cut our income in half so I had to learn to be FRUGAL! And now I love it!

    ReplyDelete